Xpedite LLC is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that is professionally challenging
and personally rewarding. Our primary objective is to develop high-quality, reliable and motivated
team members who deliver the very best productivity and quality results to our clients.
Our comprehensive training program offers first-hand learning experiences to hone your skills in
leadership, management, and business. We are always looking for the right people to help us let
our clients experience excellence. We provide excellent opportunities for you to grow professionally
and offer a great benefits package.
Apply today by sending us your resume by email or mail:
14th Floor Times Plaza Building, UN Avenue cor. Taft Avenue, Ermita
You can also visit our Facebook page for recent job postings, www.facebook/xpeditellc
Management Reporting Specialist
- Degree in Accounting or Business is required.
- Knowledge of report writing or data warehousing tools.
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Assist with the regulatory reporting for all entities.
- Assist with the development of management reports requested by the management group. Must be able to work with the various department managers to understand their reporting needs.
- Assist with extracting existing data from in-house systems or otherwise to manipulate and calculate for the support of management analyses.
- Assist with daily, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting functions for Holdings and its Subsidiaries. Responsible for assisting in the preparation of Board reports/presentation, management dashboards, program and management reports. Also, must be able to analyze the data and understand its business impact.